View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 04:54 PM   #10
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
I love this idea.

For me, America has too long been in the grip of "What kind of horsepower is it?" "How fast does it go?" "What is the 0 to 60?"

If everyone owned a vehicle that maxed out at 75mph and got 200+mpg, I think we would be better off. I also think that if people lived slower, relaxed more, worked a couple hours less per day, and walked a couple hours more per week, or sit out in the park, in the sun, read a book, listened to the birds... I think many problems that us today (high blood pressure, stress complications...) would go away, or at the least, be greatly diminished.

So yeah, bring on the "coffin' cars. It's a great step towards slower lifestyle and safer roads, and healthier living.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote