View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 03:28 PM   #65
auspex
Groupie
auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nexus 5x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa View Post
Yes - you used to have to set the plug in to get the series information. Now with Firmware 2.3.1 & 2.3.2 you can tick "set series information" in the Kobo plug in in Calibre and the series name and index will be put into the Kobo database the next time the device is connected.
I guess I should trust the guy who wrote the driver when he tells me how it is

I factory reset my Touch, yesterday, and had redownloaded a bunch of books, and connected/disconnected more than once, and was still seeing missing series information. However, one more connect just now, and everything's showing, so I have no idea what I'd done, but it does seem to be working as advertized.

Quote:
It will also list the books together on your Kobo in series order
Now that never worked for me before. Another thing that was a small annoyance, but not a show-stopper. Now they're all showing in order at last!
auspex is offline   Reply With Quote