View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 05:14 PM   #323
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
I had put a reminder in my calendar to check my NOOK account today to see if anything had changed (only two books came over from FW/eReader on Nov 16).

Checked today- still those same two books. So I called B&N customer support (well, first I did an online chat, who referred to the phone number), and she told me to be patient and wait a week. When I explained that I had done it on 11/16 and had already waited 3 weeks, she put me on hold, came back and said to give it another day or two.

Sure enough, within minutes more books started showing up, from both FW and eReader accounts. I'm also getting blanks screens or the coding, so I figure I'll let it finish populating for another 24 hours and see what came over.

So if nothing has changed, I would suggest calling to jump start it again.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote