View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 09:30 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
It is a coincidence. My 650 fine. I've not read of problem of 650s locking up/freezing. Besides, I've read of problems with all readers and that does not mean an inherent flaw.

I did have to do a reset on a 505 tonight. But that was partly my fault. A defective eBook (missing a >) was causing a chapter not to display and I trying to jump to a page within the missing chapter and the 505 froze. Plugging it into the computer did not get it to respond. But I reset it and it was fine after that.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote