Thread: PRS-950 Best Fonts in your opinion
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 10:49 AM   #8
viviena
Evangelist
viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Currently Kobo Clara HD and Aura One, iPad
I've taken screenshots of examples of Droid Serif, Fontin, and Georgia on my 350 (they also have adjusted line heights). Out of those, I've used Georgia for the longest time, and am currently using Fontin just because I get bored and switch a lot. Droid Serif I do like a lot, but a paragraph of it sometimes looks dense to me.

I didn't actually like the look of Caecilia when I tested it on the 350, but that's just personal preference.
viviena is offline   Reply With Quote