View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 02:47 AM   #24753
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Well done Stitchawl and VydorScope. My weight is gradually going in the opposite direction. Time to get a grip.

Nothing in my cup as I'm off to take my daughter to the train station. Soon to be Rooibos.
Yes, also for the weight; far too many good breakfasts on my journey, and bananas.
And I have to wake my daughter up, to get her to take the bus to the train station......

in my cup: cold Rooibos cinnamon/vanilla

Last edited by desertblues; 05-10-2013 at 02:49 AM. Reason: grammar and haste...
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote