Thread: Broken
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 10:45 AM   #10
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by micomicon View Post
Quite correct. These devices need to be much more durable if they are to enjoy any mainstream success. As I understand it, this is an advantage the Kindle has over the Reader.
Please tell me. What advantage does the Kindle have over the Sony that would make it more durable, don't they have the same screen? The Sony's box is metal and isn't the Kindle's plastic? Please explain, I'm missing info here.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote