View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 09:25 AM   #9
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMoze View Post
These may be enhanced functions for some, but not essential for an ebook device imo. I ahve plenty of access to computers and the Internet at home, at work, and on the go (blackberry browser). I bought an ebook device to simply read books comfortably, and it does that very well. Plus you can carry a ton of books along with little weight. Variety, screen quality, battery life and simplicity are most important for me (and perhaps for many others who also have access to computers and like to read books). Search capabilities and Wikipedia access aren't even on my list of wants. Leisure reading is an escape for me, and my ebook device fills it nicely with no distractions.
Ditto.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote