View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 09:42 PM   #12
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
Just thought to check what happens with a copy from ADE: paste into MSWord goes looking like plain text.
Thanks mate.

Its a can of worms, an utter shambles... consistently inconsistent.

Blogjet sees the HTML, if I post it to my Wordpress blog its unreadable because it's 'incompatible' with my Wordpress theme - the text is silver on yellow - I have to select it to read it. Live writer doesn't see the HTML, but it says it cant find my Wordpress theme so the text arrives in black on white Courier New

Surprising no one else has noticed these inconsistencies. I wonder if w3C has anything to say on the matter. I might have a look when I get one of these clipboard cleaners working...

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote