View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 06:27 AM   #8
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Yeah, I've been checking out all of these places and that Baen webscriptions thing looks quite interesting. Long ago I had subscriptions to several of the sci-fi mags -- Asimov's and Analog in particular. And the prices seems somewhat reasonable compared to say Amazon/Kindle subscription prices for mags...

I've also been checking out some of the calibre recipes/periodical/web downloads - very interesting stuff.

So much to read, so little time....

I've downloaded a few classics that have been on my reading list for ages, have gotten all set up for local library checks (and have checked out a couple -- though one was a mobi and I didn't realize the Sony doesn't do mobi --

Currently reading "Of Human Bondage" by W. Somerset Maugham

Last edited by kennyc; 09-03-2009 at 07:20 AM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote