View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 05:02 AM   #1
M0zza
Geek... Apparently
M0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Silver), ASUS Transformer TF300T, IPAD Air 2
Changing Libraries.. US to UK

Hello All,

First off a bit of background... I bought both my wife and I a 505 back when they first came out in the US. We were living in Bermuda at the time and so could get hold of gift cards for my wife. We are now in the UK and my wife wants to make use of the Waterstones website.

Questions...

We obviously need the UK library software. Where can we download that from?

Will installing the UK library wipe the US library?

Will using the UK Library invalidate the books bought in the US?

Is there any firmware required for the 505 beforehand, and will this invalidate the books bought?

Installing the UK library on a separate laptop will get around a few of these. But before we go ahead with it, I'd like to know my wife hasn't spent a small fortune on US books which she'll never be able to read again.
M0zza is offline   Reply With Quote