View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 12:58 AM   #224
kensey
kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kensey knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Shared Developers Keys. Install.

Also assuming the device is registered.
It is registered. How do I install the keys? Are you talking about this:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=152294

There seem to be various versions of how to install this floating around. I would prefer a non usb networking one. but when I copy the launchpad file into the launchpad folder i have no idea how this is now started. Shift K Shift I? When I press it on the virtual keyboard nothing happens. Does it only work with Kindle with Keyboard? Is there a way to have it be executed without a keyboard shortcut? Or any other alternatives?

Last edited by kensey; 01-27-2013 at 01:10 AM.
kensey is offline   Reply With Quote