View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 10:44 PM   #4
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
Yes, I've been having problems lately with unrealistic low estimates that I wish I could actually accomplish - such as reading a 30-page chapter in 7 minutes! My TBR list would be MUCH shorter if I could actually do that!

I realize the time remaining function is only an estimate, but hopefully Amazon will be able to resolve the error, as it is useful information at times.

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote