View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 04:38 PM   #75
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Kinde HD is crap because of in-app purchase

Next one:
Amazon Germany, Kinde Fire HD.
2 out of 5 stars:
"Kindle Fire HD is crap. I loved it. But then I've got a bill of 30 Euro. My 5 year old son bought some add-ons via in-app purchase in a game. Total crap. I wouldn't buy Kindle Fire HD again for this total rip-off."
This guy got 5 replies. All stating "it's about the game, has nothing to do with the Kindle".

I really (as so often) don't get it.
How is it Amazon's responsibility, if someone doesn't check a game before handing it to a 5 year old?
And how is a game Amazon's responsibility anyway?
Next time, this 5 year old probably buys an erotic book and again Amazon is to blame?
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote