View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:01 AM   #588
mdovell
Zealot
mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
How well does sound work? That was a problem with the older K3 firmware on a DXG. Try playing an MP3 file and see if there are any "hiccups" in the audio, then report your results. Thanks.

P.S. You just got a 2600 karma upgrade.

Yeah mine was changed to 3.3 awhile ago. Frankly audio has crackles. I tried a bit of some free audio books from audible and it is just hard to listen to even with earbuds. Then again mine is a DX so listening to one isn't that easy when compared to a smaller mp3 player. Audible is largely with drm (didn't know that) so frankly there's only a few players that can play it.
mdovell is offline   Reply With Quote