View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 01:39 PM   #43
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
It's not hard to accidentally click Buy instead of Add to Wishlist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
At least twice I have hit the buy button when I wanted to download a sample. In one case I later purchased the book on purpose.
Yep I have done both. I use to be able to keep it form happening by removing the payment method from the MYK then each time it ask you confirm your card on a separate page but now they've changed it to where you can no longer do that.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote