View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 10:04 AM   #49
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
eSheri, go for it. I like to snip pictures, edit PDF files and take notes.
I am finding s-note allows folders for notes, five levels deep, so great for organization.

It it's a bit of a learning curve, I mean it took me 4 days to use the pen for screen shots. Who would have thought to use the pen? Then Samsung put the guide on the Playstore without mentioning it in the included docs. I found it doing a search for s pen Apps.

Despite all this I'm starting to enjoy it now that I've solve the screen/image capture issue.

Last edited by Synergi; 08-21-2012 at 10:40 AM.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote