View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 11:02 AM   #13
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Realistically, I have been both reading and posting to some things on this site for over 2 years. Why are there no original thoughts? Always, there are the same questions of authoritarian ownership, best books, worst books, and other typically mundane things. Is there no one here to speak of real meaningful ideas of what authorship should or could be? Or maybe a more in depth look on what literary works have or possibly could shape the future? I am desperately woeful on what the great readers of my time ("you") can come up with. We keep regurgitating the same idealistic views, with no real insight, of the same topics that have beleaguered literary types for the length of time as recognizable to us.
We have yet to define literature, perhaps it is not possible yet we continue to try.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote