View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 03:06 PM   #179
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Okay, I'm sorry bingle, that was probably a bit harsh.

I guess my thinking is that the only way something like this is going to work is that it becomes so attractive to become a patron (financial incentives, opportunities, I don't know what) that prospective patrons are searching out artists, willing to bankroll them a comfortable salary to produce anything they damned well please.

Because the other option is, simply, working for publishers/producers, and creating what they tell you to create.

Guess which one I think will be more likely to happen.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote