View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 08:15 PM   #204
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
@Katsunami
You are right, I got lost in the post and I did look three times.

IMO geographical restrictions are sometimes in place to allow the same company (and Kobo is far from the only one) to take advantage of traditionally higher prices in some regions.

A matter of conscious I guess, and pressure to make the company successful, but should it be done in this way. Not in my opinion.

With ebooks it cannot be justified by higher production or shipping costs, taxes may figure, but they can be charged separately and I doubt they make up the bulk of the price difference.

Anyway congrats on doing the research and getting a good deal

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote