View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 02:52 PM   #23
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
thanks Graham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Gregg, have you tried Scrivener?

If the way it handles your research and story outline works for you, then you may find that you stop using Word to enter the text completely.

Scrivener's got a very nice full screen uncluttered text entry view, and being a dedicated writer's toolkit it has the sort of features that you need readily available (e.g. storyboard, word count by scene, project and session targets, scene labelling - such as by POV character or location, compiling to different formats for drafts and final copies.)

Graham
I checked it out. A lot of nice stuff but I don't think I'd use most of it though. Good to know it's out there if I do need it,though. Thanks for passing the info along.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote