View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 08:24 AM   #331
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgvirtual View Post
Thanks, it did work, but also it broke both graphs ant tables in the paper... Oh well, one cannot have it all...

I guess, there is no easy way to make the program treat different pages using different settings, unless I want to do conversion page by page, joining the document afterwards?
Correct--there is no way to use different options on different source pages with k2pdfopt at this time unless you run them separately and join the results together afterwards. I'll consider a way to do that in a future release.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote