View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 11:05 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
First thing is that the word Tag has two usages in Calibre - a Tag as in a Keyword, and a more generic usage, where Tag means all the ways of 'labelling' a book - Author, Publisher, Series... and of course Tags (as in keywords) - it took me ages to figure that out.

First thing is to make sure the Tag Browser is showing - it should be on the left, if not click on the icon that looks like a luggage tag in bottom right corner.

To Change "Fictoin" to "Fiction" - locate "Fictoin" in the Tag Browser, right click it. At the top you'll see "Rename Fictoin", click it, change it to "Fiction" (its an in-line edit) and you're done.

There are 2 other ways I can think of to do that, and there probably others - but that's the way I'd do it.

Good luck BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote