View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 08:52 PM   #28
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I have TV's in every main room and also in every bedroom, but those are for guests who want to watch in the early morning or late evening or when someone is sick. What I really love are my four TV's in my man-cave. Two football games, NASCAR, and the PGA. Once Michelle Wie was on the tee on one TV, Tiger was on the tee on another TV, Tony Stewart was battling Jimmy in the last laps and Bret was taking a snap. Heaven.
morriss003 is offline   Reply With Quote