View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 04:09 PM   #5
Alan Woodhouse
Alan Woodhouse began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Ok let's start from the beginning. When I tried to install additional books on my Kobo I received the following message:

calibre, version 0.7.47 ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>Name Error?</b>:global name 'time' is not defined

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\init.py", line 250, in dispatch File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 1214, in books_uploaded File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 383, in add_books_to_metadata File "<string>", line 372, in add_books_to_metadata File "<string>", line 683, in init

Name Error?: global name 'time' is not defined

I sent in a ticket to Calibre and was advised to uninstall Calibre and reinstall.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Calibre 3 times. When that didn't work I was advised to uninstall Calibre again and then search my computer for any remaining Calibre files such as calibre.exe and device.pyo.
I searched my system neither were found.
I reinstalled Claibre and tried to load books onto Kobo again but the same error message came up and the books wouldn't load.
When I contacted Calibre again I was advised to submit the problem to this group.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to correct this problem?
Thanks
Alan
Alan Woodhouse is offline   Reply With Quote