Thread: How Books Work
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 08:11 AM   #47
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Thank you, avantman42.

What's being censored, Billi? The graphic was replaced with a link people could follow to view it, but were also warned that it was not safe for work. The graphic contained a word that most newspapers refuse to print, and is rarely heard from pulpits. I have no problem with that word, but many do, and people can and do get in trouble for having such graphics and/or language on their computer screens at the unfortunate moment when Emma Prude or Stanley Staunch walks by their workstation and complains to the higher-ups. Declaring that we are a Family-Friendly/Workplace-Safe website is a guarantee that when the wrong person walks past a computer connected to our website, no one will get in trouble for having things on the screen that could be considered offensive. Yes, it was a judgment call, and I take responsibility for it; but it's hardly censorship, nor was it done as a punitive measure. No one was threatened, no one was warned, and no one was punished. And those who still wish to view the artwork can follow the link I provided.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote