View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 05:21 AM   #3
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
I don't know who will read this thread but just to put the opposing view in the interests of balance. My feeling is that the conduct on the thread has mostly been within the bounds of what is acceptable and that this complaint is vexatious. Zelda has both participated in the discussion of the thread and attempted to "moderate" when necessary. Mostly such changing of hats has not been necessary but when it has, it has been undertaken with a light touch which has been entirely appropriate.

I believe that a review of the thread will reveal that it was hijacked for purposes never intended by the OP and that, had this not happened, none of the bad feeling which seems to have been generated would have occurred.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote