View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 09:44 AM   #15
leday
Groupie
leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-700, Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Download the latest version of Adobe Digital Editions. Then authorize your PC within it. It may now be required to have Adobe Digital Editions installed to open Sony Reader 3.1
Then open Sony Reader 3.1, go to the Sony Store and, in addition to your Sony ID and password, enter your Adobe ID and password there as well.

Then, with Sony Reader open, connect your approved Sony Readers and register them AGAIN even if registered before.
I already HAVE the latest edition of Adobe 1.7.1 and my computere already IS authorized to it. The Sony Reader library still will not open at all. It was working PERFECTLY before I had to backup and restore my entire hard drive to a new blank hard drive, after which it stopped working. I was on the phone for hours with the Sony engineers and they said many others have been having this same problem and they are still working to find out what is wrong. Has anyone been able to fix this problem yet?
leday is offline   Reply With Quote