View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 11:26 AM   #10
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelC View Post
It is not available DRM free that I know of. Just going from the category title and knew Sawyer was an MR author. If they all have to be DRM free that is news to me and I will try to follow that rule going forward.

Mel
I don't know if they need to be DRM free. I don't buy DRM'd ebooks, but that's a matter of personal choice; however, many MR readers can't (legally) purchase-and-use books that are only available in DRM'd formats.

Mobi, ePub and Kindle makes this one fairly broadly available (albeit at double price for the ePub), so it may be okay.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote