View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 10:47 AM   #317
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
When I click the link, I get the "We're sorry, this offer is not currently available" message. The offer may be only available to select members or membership levels (I'm a Premium Listener).
Do you have at least 2 credits available? In the past this deal hasn't always shown for folks that don't have the credits available. If it's not that I'm not sure. Maybe it doesn't work with grandfathered premium membership packages? I have a Platinum account (wish I could get one of the old packages with more credit/month).

EDIT: I see you posted you have 2 credits. Perhaps it's the older grandfathered membership package? Maybe they forgot to include those when they coded the sale?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote