View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:54 AM   #2
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by welshrunner View Post
First up, love the Calibre Companion app. So easy to use!!! Wondering if there is a way to autolaunch the Nook reader from the app. I've changed the epubs save directory in Companion to the Nook default location for sideloaded books, and if I exit Companion and open up the Nook reader, the new books show up and can be opened just fine. It's just that the option to open with Nook does not appear to be available when I select "read" from within Companion (the integration with the Sony and Moon Reader apps however works great).

Would be great to combine Companion's sorting, grouping and tagging with my favorite Android reader.

Thanks.
Can you open your files from a file browser into nook if you cant do that calibre companion is unable to as well as nook doesn't support it.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote