View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 08:18 PM   #38
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by binzer View Post
Does anyone have books they would recommend from the Baen Free library? I'm always looking for a new series to get into, but I'm a nervous buyer and would love to try a first book from the BFL.
All the James H. Schmitz books. A personal favorite is the first Telzey book The Universe Against Her. A lot of people seems to like The Witches of Karres best but i prefer the Telzey and Trigger stories.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote