View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 02:43 PM   #13
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkie View Post
Technically speaking this should not be particularly difficult. The flack that we would get from doing it though would likely be worrisome. Anyone who already has a Verizon device with paid 3G support would probably be better to spoof their own device. As I'm with AT&T, I would want to know how much they charge before using it...getting saddled with a big bill after a weekend of tinkering with network code is not my idea of fun.
I don't think there's any way Verizon could bill you directly, you have no account with them or even anything that ties that particular DR800 to you. What they might do is cut your access off though.

Assuming that this is even possible to do, which it may not be.

Last edited by Shaggy; 02-25-2010 at 02:52 PM.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote