View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 07:40 PM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
A Slingbox. I don't know why I decided I needed to watch my home television on my laptop while away from home. I'm not into sports, so I didn't need to be able to watch the superbowl and the like while out and about.

I sold it on eBay to a U.S. soldier in Germany, so *he* could watch NFL games from his brother's TV in the states (I was happy about that).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote