View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 02:59 PM   #83
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Which apps do this? Also does the Kindle book reader do TSS? I don't think so. Haven't tried yet.

I just downloaded some free ebooks from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers...text/154606011 to the SMGP5, how cool is that? Sorry I like digital toys.

I was reading a book on the little this morning. Not bad at all.

By the way I still haven't adjusted to the TPU case covering the power and volume buttons. I can't feel them in the dark.
Kindle app, Mantano and Aldiko and I think CoolReader, Probably Moon Reader too but you have to enable it in the settings area of the app.

I love reading on mine. I use the Nokia Pure Font and a grey background. Right now I am doing my 12 days of Christmas books reading for the year.

The best way to find the buttons is to feel for the grip side and remember they located right above it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote