View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 10:31 PM   #52
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
ITs the tragically slow grey data rendering

need to check in DIAGS

If I drop the usleep to 900000 I can get crisp images between render phases.

needs a lot of tidyup in the graphics performace dept. but the processor is happily chewing it up with 60% on top for extras...

so. strip crappy data or reencode on fly. present to /var/wfb parse event input 3 for data or strap into SDL (I could look at that)

Those are my thoughts.
I am thinking to probably not call video SDL calls, but use the newtrix work buffer and binary dither. Pure black and white, for fast no-flash updates.

I wish I had more free time.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote