View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 04:52 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
that's good to know, thanks. that could definitely come in handy, because the other day it took me forever to find some info about using images that i *knew* i had seen in it (but *where* ???) ; no search feature on the emulator !!! i finally found the info i needed, not in the "working with images" chapter, but (unexpectedly) in the chapter about setting the preferences...

as for the css, that might come in handy too as i have noticed that the code used by publisher is a little different from css rules i am used to (i am a webdesigner, so i use html and css rules all the time, but for web content).

thanks for the info !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote