View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 01:31 PM   #5
coolbreeze
Addict
coolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with others

Device: Nook Color, White 3G K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyr View Post
I don't think you'll be getting much help. Buying something in demand solely for the purpose of selling it on ebay is not something people really like to see.
By the way, I'm sure the buyer's gift recipient will be happy to see a nook underneath the Christmas tree. Had it not been for my evil eBay plot, they wouldn't have had one.

Not my fault they didn't pre-order and were willing to pay double to have it for Christmas. Not my fault at all.

Sorry you don't see ways to make money in this world. Everything you buy is "marked up" just like the nooks on eBay are. It's called capitalism and it's alive and well.

If you don't understand, go to a store and raise cane that they have marked the item up to make a profit. It's just not fair, now is it?
coolbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote