View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 10:10 AM   #2
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Calibre and Paperwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreadavison View Post
Hi, am STILL having problems delivering books to Kindle Paperwhite.....the only way I can do it at the moment is to convert to AZW3 (it won't accept MOBI at all), and connect Kindle PW via USB to PC to transfer from Calibre to PW

Calibre completes the email to device no problem, but they just don't show up in PW, although I can see them in windows explorer when it's connected, but I can't find them on device (no they're not in 'docs') so have to use Calibre to deliver to device via USB

I even reset the device as advised in previous posts and lost all my books, re added them one by one...

can anybody help me, it's driving me mad!
connect the PW with the USB cable
right-click the device icon
choose configure this device
put a checkmark in the little box for mobi

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote