View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 03:03 PM   #490
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by gop View Post
Hi, I am a new user to k2pdfopt thus I have a few problems. ... whenever I launch a new pdf book to convert in k2pdfopt it always converts in a size 17.8 x 27.5 in which is waay to big to read in kindle e-reader, because I'm always left with a one big sentence per page. I would appreciate if you would help me. What to do?
If the source document is 17.8 x 27.5 inches and is actually supposed to be, for example, 8.9 x 14.75 inches, then use the following option:

k2pdfopt -ds 0.5 myfile.pdf

The -ds stands for Document Scale and will scale the source document to half its original size (when you use 0.5 for the value).
willus is offline   Reply With Quote