View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 05:18 PM   #17
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Talking to myself again....

it seems like FW is now stripping out the '*' from the Kindle PIDs. I have a PID generated from a VM on Fusion, so I could use that, but FW is not letting me delete the "bad" Kindle PID, and if I download a book with both the PC and "bad" Kindle PIDs, mobidedrm (v1 and v2) give me a checksum error.

I'm not a very happy camper, now, since all this used to work perfectly - any suggestions?
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote