View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 11:17 PM   #1
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Is EE still worth getting?

So I've had a couple weeks now to play with my PE. My first impressions of it was just that it was an ok tablet and an ok reader. This was before I knew how ot actually use it. As someone that likes to study, take notes, plot stories and do research for them, the two screens are amazing. Now I'm thinking I may like the full size EE for note taking better.

As you all know the company is gone, no more updates. I'm thinking of trying to pick up a used EE. Do you guys think its still worth it? How does it perform compared to the PE? I was a bit disappointed in how laggy handwritting is on the eInk side, but it works great on EZPDF. What about Apps? I know the EE has a larger resolution. Are there many full size Apps that will run on it?

What happens when Entourage's servers no longer allows registrations? Is there a work around?

I have enough devices but none of them does exactly what I want. The PE really handles my research needs, and I love how you can send a web page to the eInk side, as well as attach things to it.

Last question? I'm a bit confused. Someone has instructions on how to move Apps to the SD card and that when you upgrade to 2.2 you no longer have 3 (or is ir 4) gigs internal space?

Sorry so many questions. Thanks in advance.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote