View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 11:59 AM   #51
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Never tried the spaces! I'm not used to having spaces actually meaning anything
I considered making a real lexical analyzer/parser for the template language, but gave it up because of performance. I didn't want to create a 'compiled' form, and I didn't want to reparse (worse would be the lexical analysis) each time. Thus, spaces count.
Quote:
Nope, I didn't change any naming rules and I got a nice category "Yes"...
Most of the more interesting custom column collection features are disabled when metadata management isn't set to automatic, which must be your case. The problem is that with manual management, calibre cannot know where the values come from, so it cannot apply combining and renaming. I could probably make the stuff work with 'on-send', but I didn't try.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote