View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #43
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeD View Post

[Clip]

* I'm not 100% on the exact amounts of payment but ball park that's good enough for this example.
** I'm not a lawyer so this entire post could be a total fabrication, besides which it's not written on paper so isn't real and if it's isn't real advise then I didn't really give it so no attempt to blame me if it's totally wrong
As we've already learned in another thread, if it's not written on paper then no one could have possibly read your post anyway. But your examples were really helpful, and made the point way better than I did. With the march of technology, I feel like the mismatch between strict copyright law and what people actually consider to be right and wrong with respect to copyrightable materials is just going to get worse.
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote