View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #9
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Thanks Bob, that is the answer I was hoping for. I'm going to download and install Calibre while the turkey is in the oven today

Another quick question I just thought of and did not see an answer in a quick search here. How does Calibre handle library books that you would get through the Sony site or through your own library? Does it handle and 'expire' them correctly or do you need to load them right to the reader without going through Calibre?

thanks and enjoy your Thanksgiving everyone!!
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote