View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 12:46 AM   #554
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
Anybody who bought the Espresso reader went with the Onyx cover? I really wanted to get the Espresso colour for both but I think I will just stick to Onyx as I have to order both to make use of my Staples coupons

Edit: Or should I get the Espresso and the Onyx cover and sell the cover later to get the Espresso one when it is available?
You might get away with the white reader and either a black or a brown cover. But brown and black really don't mix.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote