View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 04:19 AM   #12
GMcG
Writer
GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I have copied your picture, resized it and placed it centered on another plain white picture with width=800.
Then I have cut it into pieces (top and bottom) and saved them as transparent gif.
The epub was made with Calibre. With Sigil I got a white space between top and bottom part and I didn't know how to get rid of it. With Calibre as well as with Sigil your picture is always centered with the text floating along. But when opening the Calibre.epub in Sigil you will get the white space again. I would recommend to download Calibre to get the epub-viewer. It can be used as stand-alone viewer.

George
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	example.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	103662  
Attached Files
File Type: epub calibre.epub (97.4 KB, 169 views)
GMcG is offline   Reply With Quote