View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 05:28 AM   #23144
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Sipping Stitchawl's wisdom together with my morning coffee and being sure this will be a wonderful day here too.
And it will be. And if not... tomorrow will be better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
I think it's good to have ups and downs in life too, so bad days are interesting in some ways.
There is a Chinese 'curse' that says; 'May you live in quiet times.'

There are going to be days that aren't as good as you'd like, no matter what you do. The trick is to forget about them as soon as they happen, and spend your time experiencing and living 'now,' while envisioning the future, KNOWING that it will be great! Because it will be!

For example, I can see a lovely glass of rum in my future. Not a big glass... just enough for flavor. Perhaps I'll go for a calorie blast and make a cup of hot chocolate and pour the rum into that! It's an old Ski Lodge drink we would have around the fireplace at the end of a good day skiing!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote