View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 05:36 PM   #41
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I (just yesterday) went into the Getjar app on my Fire 1 and downloaded Mantano Lite and installed it. I couldn't get it to work via 1mobile. I really like the app, though it doesn't have the "themes" feature of the paid version. I'm not sure if you can get the paid version through getjar.
SlideMe sells the paid version but if you have another Android device you can just grab it from Google Play or Amazon then use ES File Explorer to back it up to apk and sideload it to the Fire.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-05-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote