View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 11:50 AM   #10
jass richards
jassrichards
jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: none
Okay, I uploaded the new version to smashwords late last night. Downloaded the EPUB and it looks good. I assume (I HOPE) that means the other formats are now good as well.
jass richards is offline   Reply With Quote